Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Ready Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
We love salt-and-vinegar potato chips; why not use the same flavor combination when roasting potatoes?
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- White vinegar to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450ºF and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with vinegar and salt to taste, toss and serve.
Calories: 141 Fat: 2g Sodium: 31mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g Potassium: 630mg
Recipe courtesy of US Potato Board